Head of The Department
Name: Mrs Mansi A. Pendse
TO EMPOWER STUDENTS WITH TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IN THE FIELD OF ELECTRONICS AND TELE
COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH PRACTICAL AND SOFT SKILLS.
- TO IMPART QUALITY TECHNICAL EDUCATION THROUTH TRAINED FACULTY.
- TO IMPORVE PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT BY ORGANIZING EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IN
- TO DEVELOP PROFESSIONAL BY PROVIDING THEROTICAL & PRACTICAL SKILLS IN THE FIELD OF
- TO PROVIDE INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION THROUGH TRAINING, EXPERT LECTURES &
- This course is of great importance today as the modern world is progressing in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineers in private and Govt. Industries manufacturing radio, telecom, radar special microwave instruments, telex equipments and various other industries. Engineers specialised in electronics & communication can get lucrative jobs in Government Departments and Defence Services, in addition to private sector.